Live and Online Training
Live, Online, and On-Demand Training
Azimuth Solar provides live and online solar training for
- solar industry professionals,
- utility companies,
- state and local governments,
- residential and commercial real estate professionals,
- property buyers and sellers,
- solar energy investors and asset managers.
Customized seminars and courses to meet your company’s needs, from general knowledge to NABCEP certification preparation. Contact us to learn more.
Customized Zoom-based seminars and courses to meet your company’s needs, from general knowledge to NABCEP certification preparation. Contact us to learn more.
For real estate professionals to gain the knowledge and tools they need to advise their clients regarding solar energy systems.
Azimuth Solar works with developers, owners, EPCs, and contractors to meet contractual and installation quality requirements
- Inspection services
- Design review for safety, code compliance, and best practices
- System commissioning
- System recommissioning before acquisitions
- Operations and maintenance consulting
- Owner’s engineer services
Whether you are selling or buying a solar asset, our independent 3rd-party inspection service helps you get the best value for your transaction.
Each solar energy system inspection includes the five services listed below.
1. Solar Energy System Inspections
A physical inspection of the quality, condition and NEC code compliance and a complete report, including photographs of each critical component and any issues found.
2. Performance History Analysis
Through the online monitoring platform for a PV system we will analyze a system’s performance. We provide a full “health” report with explanations for underperformance, as well as recommendations for correction.
3. PV System Performance Estimates
Based on an existing system configuration we generate a computer energy performance model which estimates what the system energy output should be. This information can be compared to actual system performance.
4. Reviewing an Existing Contract
We help clients understand the real value and the pitfalls of a PV system contract, including warranties, maintenance agreements, and obligations to future buyers and sellers.
5. PV System Value Estimates
We help home buyers, sellers and real estate agents determine the most appropriate asking price for a home with an existing solar PV system using the PV VALUE estimating tool.